basang in a sentence
- Basang rose to national prominence during the Cultural Revolution.
- She also starred in Mga Basang Sisiw as Sally
- In 1956, Basang escaped from slavery and joined the Chinese People's Liberation Army.
- The only afternoon drama left airing on a two-episode delay basis is " Mga Basang Sisiw ".
- In 2013, Magalona joined the GMA's afternoon drama series " Mga Basang Sisiw " playing Vicky Sta.
- "This project will bring economic development, especially tourism, " said Basang, who uses no surname following traditional Tibetan practice.
- Santikhiri is accessible via two routes & ndash; Route 1130 from Ban Basang and Route 1234 from the south, which until being paved were only accessible by pack horses.
- She also sang Carly Rae Jepsen's " Call Me Maybe " on the second round and Aegis'" Basang-basa sa Ulan " on the third round.
- After Deng Xiaoping came to power, most leaders who rose to prominence during the Cultural Revolution lost their positions, but Basang was reelected to the 12th Central Committees, keeping her seat until 1987.
- Basang has never laid eyes on a train _ unless you count the ones he's seen in movies or on the old television shows that feed his curiosity about the world beyond the Tibetan plateau.
- It's difficult to see basang in a sentence .
- For Basang, 22, however, it's just a job _ albeit one that earns him considerably more than the majority of Tibetans, who remain largely herders and farmers, could hope to earn.
- It is set to premiere on November 4, 2013 replacing " Mga Basang Sisiw " on this network's GMA Afternoon Prime block and worldwide via GMA Pinoy TV on November 5, 2013.
- As he spoke, Basang stood beside one of the railroad's key projects, a bridge 900 meters ( 3, 000 feet ) long that will span the Lhasa River at the terminus of the line.
- As he spoke, Basang stood beside one of the railroad's key projects, a 900-meter ( 3, 000-foot ) bridge that will span the Lhasa River at the terminus of the line.
- Starting in 1979, Basang successively served as Deputy Chairwoman of TAR, Deputy Party Chief of TAR, and Deputy Chairwoman of the CPPCC of TAR . She was concurrently Vice-Chairwoman of the All-China Women's Federation from 1998 to 2003.
- She won Best Child Actress for " Mga Mata ni Angelita " and " Durugin si Totoy Bato " and was nominated for Best Child Actress for " Mga Basang Sisiw " and Best Supporting Actress for " Isang Bala Ka Lang ! ".
- She sang Regine Velasquez's " Narito Ako " on the first round of the finals, she also sang Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe on the second round, and Basang-basa sa Ulan on the third round, At the end, she was proclaimed the winner and she fell in tears.
- The clans of the Bukusu include the Batura, Bamalaba, Bamwale, Bakikayi, Basirikwa, Baechale, Baechalo, Bakibeti, Bakhisa, Bamwayi Bamwaya, Bang'oma, Basakali, Bakiabi, Baliuli, Bamuki, Bakhona, Bakoi, Bameme, Basombi, Bakwangwa, Babutu ( descendants of Mubutu also found in Congo ), Bakhoone, Baengele ( originally Banyala ), Balonja, Batukwika, Baboya, Baala, Balako, Basaba, Babuya, Barefu, Bamusomi, Batecho, Baafu, Babichachi, Bamula, Balunda, Babulo, Bafumo, Bayemba, Baemba, Bayaya, Baleyi, Baembo, Bamukongi, Babeti, Baunga, Bakuta, Balisa, Balukulu, Balwonja, Bamalicha, Bamukoya, Bamuna, Bamutiru, Bayonga, Bamang'ali, Basefu, Basekese, Basenya, Basime, Basimisi, Basibanjo, Basonge, Batakhwe, Batecho, Bachemayi, Bachemwile, Bauma, Baumbu, Bakhoma, Bakhonjo, Bakhwami, Bakhulaluwa, Baundo, Bachemuluku, Bafisi, Bakobolo, Bamatiri, Bamakhuli, Bameywa, Bahongo, Basamo, Basang'alo, Basianaga, Basioya, Bachambayi, Bangachi, Babiya, Baande, Bakhone, Bakimwei, Batilu, Bakhurarwa, Bakamukong'i, Baluleti, Babasaba, Bakikai, Bhakitang'a, Bhatemlani, Bhasakha, Bhatasama, Bhakiyabi, Banywaka, Banyangali, etc . For a complete list of Bukusu clans see Shadrack Amakoye Bulimo's new book Luyia Nation : Origins, Clans and Taboos ISBN 978-1-4669-7837-9
How can I put and write and define basang in a sentence
and how is the word basang used in a sentence and examples? basang造句
, basang meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.