barrier island in a sentence
- A network of barrier islands define the Atlantic coastline and lure vacationers.
- Truth is, this 30-mile long barrier island has always been about nature.
- Residents of the barrier islands also have been ordered to evacuate today.
- An ample sediment supply is also a requirement for barrier island formation.
- LSD helps create many landforms including barrier islands, bay beaches and headlands.
- Melbourne Beachside has a small presence on the South Beaches barrier island.
- I grew up on the Jersey Shore, on a little barrier island.
- North Padre Island is the longest undeveloped barrier island in the world.
- If it works out that the barrier islands are evacuated, do it.
- The city is located on a barrier island facing the Atlantic Ocean.
- It's difficult to see barrier island in a sentence .
- Rooms are named after barrier islands-- Gasparilla, Sanibel, Captiva, Bokeelia and Keewaydin.
- The pier symbolizes the storm-weary sentiment along this narrow barrier island.
- This Spanish explorer with a group of soldiers explored the barrier islands here.
- State troopers are on alert as well if the barrier islands are evacuated.
- In 1951 Barber Bridge was built from mainland to barrier islands.
- Rooms are named after barrier islands _ Bokeelia, Gasparilla, Sanibel, Captiva and Keewaydin.
- SeaLink brought over the vessel Island Navigator for the Great Barrier Island services.
- Bridges from the mainland to Brevard County's barrier islands were closed.
- All are new since Hurricane Hugo blasted the barrier island 10 years ago.
- The sandy barrier island is more or less at sea level.
"barrier highway" in a sentence, "barrier industrial council" in a sentence, "barrier injection" in a sentence, "barrier inlet" in a sentence, "barrier insulation" in a sentence, "barrier island center" in a sentence, "barrier island marsh" in a sentence, "barrier islands" in a sentence, "barrier isolation" in a sentence,