bareau in a sentence
- By 1967, Bareau was editor-in-chief.
- Bareau ( 1955 : 143 ) provides the arguments of the Sarvstivda as follows:
- Wilson-Bareau proposes an alternate explanation for the origin of the self-portraits.
- The magazine was relaunched in 1961 by IPC Magazines, with Paul Bareau as editor.
- Wilson-Bareau has also questioned the authorship of other supposed Goyas, especially several portraits.
- Wilson-Bareau wrote, " Almost all of us specialists are agreed that it's not by Goya ."
- Wilson-Bareau said, " Almost all of us specialists are agreed that it's not by Goya ."
- All but three of the lots were sold, according to Oliver Bareau of Sotheby's, many of them to other restaurants.
- Bareau traces the origin of the Mahyna tradition to the older MahsCghika schools in regions such as Odisha, Kosala, Ko駅ana, and so on.
- Ms . Wilson-Bareau calculated that Manet did his original sketch from the tiny garden of a new row of apartment buildings on the Rue de Rome.
- It's difficult to see bareau in a sentence .
- Andr?Bareau has stated that there can be found Mahyna ontology prefigured in the MahsCghika schools, and has offered an array of evidence to support this conclusion.
- Opposing them were the MahsCghika, early Mah + [ saka, Theravda, Vibhajyavda and the Zriputra Abhidharma ( possibly Dharmagupta ) ( Bareau 1955 : 291 ).
- But one of the most respected experts on Goya, Juliet Wilson-Bareau of Britain, asserts that some 150 of the more than 700 accepted Goyas are mistakenly attributed.
- And for Juliet Wilson-Bareau, an expert on Goya's drawings, " the edition they altered was itself a desecration of Goya's original prints ."
- According to Bareau, the oldest core components of all these accounts are just the account of the Buddha's parinirvGa itself at Ku [ inagara and the funerary rites following his death.
- One of the most respected experts on the artist, Britain's Juliet Wilson-Bareau, asserts that some 150 of the more than 700 accepted Goyas are mistakenly attributed to the artist.
- To her delight, Ms . Wilson-Bareau discovered that one was the door to Manet's studio at 4 Rue de St .-Petersbourg, where he worked from 1872 to 1878.
- However, one of the most respected experts on the artist, Britain's Juliet Wilson-Bareau, asserts that some 150 of the more than 700 accepted Goyas are mistakenly attributed to the artist.
- The director's remarks came after the museum's top Goya specialist, curator Manuela Mena expressed wholehearted support for British art historian Juliet Wilson-Bareau, who says the two works are mistakenly attributed to Goya.
- Considering renaming it Ch鈚eau Certan, Moueix consulted with the neighboring properties also bearing the Certan name, and while the Thienponts at Vieux Ch鈚eau Certan had no objections, Madame Bareau-Bader of Ch鈚eau Certan-de-May disapproved.
How can I put and write and define bareau in a sentence
and how is the word bareau used in a sentence and examples? bareau造句
, bareau meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.