bare in a sentence
- SEX Some bare breasts, skinny-dipping and sexual situations.
- The bare necessities, however, do not include an office.
- Some call attention by baring an inch or more of flesh.
- They pulled the sculptured jacket down to reveal a bare shoulder.
- He did bull riding and bare back in the police rodeo.
- Its bare twigs glow with a crop of brilliant red fruit.
- Bare-bones program packages run a few dollars a month.
- She discovers a child's bare footprint on the beach.
- Bare camping sites are $ 15 per day year-round.
- Bare-root roses are shipped while the plant is dormant.
- As for refinishing, sand to get to the bare wood.
- His daughters have walked with Duncan in sneakers and bare feet.
- The long skirts were slung low enough to bare the navel.
- Baseball has no comment on the breakup beyond confirming bare facts.
- Or candied sweet potatoes with the barest sprinkle of brown sugar.
- He had only the barest information about the issues before him.
- Generally, a rubber roof should be installed on bare sheathing.
- Or that the barriers are bare wood and unpadded metal rods?
- But the starkness of the bare room is also strangely beautiful.
- By Sunday, the Sands operation was pretty bare-bones.
How can I put and write and define bare in a sentence
and how is the word bare used in a sentence and examples? 用bare造句
, bare meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.