bare bulb in a sentence
- The generator, somewhere out back, groaned and the bare bulbs blinked.
- The three somberly painted figures inhabit a grey concrete bunker, lit by a bare bulb.
- A bare bulb is the only light fixture; a wood-burning stove provides the only heat.
- There are bare bulbs overhead, no closets, and the showers are straight out of Bates Motel.
- I like the simplicity of the bare bulb, as opposed to a lamp dripping with crystals.
- The client's more traditional-minded family " was horrified when they saw the bare bulbs, " she said.
- Bare bulbs, in other words, are what you look for, not recessed lighting; paper napkins, not linen.
- At night, there is little light, save a couple of bare bulbs mounted on the peeling, beige walls.
- Vintage photos of Bellefontaine show the dining room outlined in bare bulbs and the chandelier studded with them.
- There, an arch of bare bulbs outlined the staircase, which had been tiled about 1902 by designer Louis Comfort Tiffany.
- Chandeliers, by Rody Graumans, an industrial designer, were made from 85 bare bulbs tied together with a topknot of wires.
- And the storage units are lighted by bare bulbs screwed into old-fashioned porcelain light sockets in a sort of retro-Edison chic.
- On the floor beside the bed, a group of cousins and friends kept company beneath a bare bulb powered by a battery.
- The Bread Line is lighted by lines of oddly shaped bare bulbs; rust-, olive-and yellow-colored tiles form horizontal stripes along the walls.
- Replacement lampshades for the brass chandeliers and sconces were too expensive to replicate, " so we've learned to live with the bare bulbs,"
- A single bare bulb dangles from the ceiling, its dim glare revealing a plain bed, a single gas burner, and a small plastic cabinet.
- On the surface, two picnic shelters, a sconces in more creative and less obstructive places than the previous bare bulbs, was hired in the 1980s.
- Just behind the roadside gas tanks, a modest iron pipe archway bears the sign CURTIN SPRINGS, lighted after dark by a couple of bare bulbs.
- Both shows feature the huge shoulder blades of a boxer reflecting the light of a bare bulb hanging above him like a fragile punching bag.
- For weeks, folks from all over town would wander in after supper, pull up a chair, and sit staring at that lone bare bulb hanging
"bare bones international film festival" in a sentence, "bare bones software" in a sentence, "bare bottom" in a sentence, "bare breasted" in a sentence, "bare breasted countess" in a sentence, "bare bum" in a sentence, "bare buttocks" in a sentence, "bare cable" in a sentence, "bare channel" in a sentence,