bare breasted in a sentence
- This takes place in an interior, with the empress reclining bare breasted against the knees of a naked gladiator.
- She attended President Bush's head on top of a bare breasted dominatrix whipping Tony Blair on all fours.
- The film was shown as " The Bare Breasted Countess " at the 2009 Fantastic Fest in the United States.
- For example topfreedom, the right to be bare breasted in public, frequently applies only to males and has remained a marginal issue.
- Images focused on picturesque rural landscapes and stereotypical images of the indigenous, sometimes even with bare breasted women as a form of soft pornography.
- At the school on Monday, Charles and Harry watched bare breasted pre-teen girls wearing black and white string skirts perform traditional Zulu dancing.
- Lucas opposed the presentation of bare breasted models on page 3 in " No More Page Three " to protest against the feature during a Commons debate.
- Franco's original title for the film was " The Bare Breasted Countess ", but it was released under many different titles over the years.
- In an Australian study 3 women ( 17 21, cup sizes B and C ) were photographed exercising bare breasted, again wearing two different bra models, and a fourth time wearing a specific sports bra.
- On the appointed day, the sons of the late man appear in war-like attires ( the Okwara in his father s best clothes ), while the daughters emerge bare breasted, their body painted with white clay ( Nzu ) and wrappers tied round their waists.
- A photograph of a Tunisian woman around the turn of the century shows her carefully accoutered and posed : bare breasted _ her dress appears to have been pulled down about her hips _ and wearing a big necklace, bracelets and a hat with a flower, with native rugs on the wall.
- Stereotypical female black African depictions include the bare breasted woman with large breasts and notably fat buttocks ( examples of this stereotype are the 19th century sideshow attraction Saartjie Baartman ) or the Kayan tribe, but is generally associated with Africa ( like in the Bugs Bunny cartoon " Which Is Witch " ).
- She directed the documentary " Velvet Dreams " which screened on the " Work of Art " series on TVNZ as well as film festivals . " Velvet Dreams " featured the work of New Zealand artist Charles McFee a painter of kitch velvet paintings portraying bare breasted South Seas maidens.
- He shocked his fans in 1974 by appearing completely nude in " The Bare Breasted Countess " ( 1974 ), a Jesus Franco horror film that contained many pornographic sequences, as well as in Franco's extremely X-rated " Call of the Blonde Goddess " and " Sexy Sisters " in 1977.
- Victorian society was shocked to discover that children, as young as five or six worked as " trappers ", opening and shutting ventilation doors down the mine before becoming " girls and women wearing trousers and working bare breasted in the presence of boys and men which " made girls unsuitable for marriage and unfit to be mothers ".
- Gustave Boulanger's " Phryne " shows the ancient Greek courtesan in full seductive flight; George Frederic Watts'" Wife of Plutus " is portrayed bare breasted and writhing on a bed, her eyes closed, her head thrown back as if in ecstasy; and Lawrence Alma-Tadema's recumbent nude " Tepidarium " seems to be awaiting a lover.
"bare bone" in a sentence, "bare bones" in a sentence, "bare bones international film festival" in a sentence, "bare bones software" in a sentence, "bare bottom" in a sentence, "bare breasted countess" in a sentence, "bare bulb" in a sentence, "bare bum" in a sentence, "bare buttocks" in a sentence,