bare bones in a sentence
- The Constitution, however, provides presidents with only a bare bones job description.
- Features : This is the bare bones, most basic of the four.
- The reception is bare bones, which is not very good at all.
- Dale Nardozzi of TeamXbox called much of the games features bare bones.
- It is the most bare bones of all interpretations of clothing creation.
- Matters now have been scraped down to bare bone, to irreconcilable differences.
- She returned as a guest on " Bare Bones " in 1999.
- Cygwin is more bare bones, and comes from the Unix tradition.
- The article was just put up and is pretty bare bones.
- This is bare bones and it's totally fair to Troy ."
- The minister was down to bare bones, to a few snacks and promises.
- The bare bones of new homes stretch to the desert's edge.
- Is it evolving into more of a stark, bare bones place?
- "I like bare bones and a rough edge, " he said.
- I'm not talking about expensive things, just the bare bones basics.
- Beyond the flowery explanations of the risotto, the place is pretty bare bones.
- By noon, everyone had the bare bones of the NBA story.
- LA PAZ . Hotels, from luxury to bare bones, abound in La Paz.
- For cash-strapped families there will be $ 500 bare bones machines.
- You can see the bare bones of the Earth out in the desert.
"bare behind bars" in a sentence, "bare board" in a sentence, "bare boat" in a sentence, "bare boat charter" in a sentence, "bare bone" in a sentence, "bare bones international film festival" in a sentence, "bare bones software" in a sentence, "bare bottom" in a sentence, "bare breasted" in a sentence,