barclays in a sentence
- Nigel Newman, international economist at Barclays Bank, said Tuesday.
- Barclays would instantly become the largest fund manager after Fidelity Investments.
- Barclays made the announcement after the British stock market had closed.
- Barclays fell 9p to 710 and NatWest fell 14p to 572.
- Barclays shares, however, have dropped 1.3 percent.
- Thorn said Barclays de Zoete Wedd advised it in the transaction.
- One of the biggest clients Morgan Stanley has is Barclays itself.
- Barclays Plc was down 5.5p to 1, 192.
- Barclays Plc and Schroders Plc are among those that stayed separate.
- She has a " sell " recommendation on Barclays.
- It's difficult to see barclays in a sentence .
- The sale should be completed by early 1998, Barclays said.
- Hiroshi Sakuma, manager for foreign exchange at Barclays Bank Plc.
- Barclays liked the idea and was willing to match my commitment.
- Size, too, works to Barclays Global's advantage.
- Indeed, everything about Barclays'first branding campaign is big.
- Barclays employees in London switched into overdrive on Sept . 11.
- Executives at Barclays said Juniper would earn a profit this year.
- Juniper's management team will stay on, Barclays said.
- But it might have not have anything to do with Barclays.
- The two unions represent close to 40, 000 Barclays workers.
"barclaycard" in a sentence, "barclaycard arena" in a sentence, "barclaycard mercury prize" in a sentence, "barclaycard premiership" in a sentence, "barclaycards" in a sentence, "barclays africa group" in a sentence, "barclays american" in a sentence, "barclays arena" in a sentence, "barclays asia trophy" in a sentence,