barbaric in a sentence
- How barbaric, how awful, how primitive . "'
- He considers late-term abortions " barbaric ."
- I think it's very barbaric for criminals to murder.
- "exclusionary " and " barbaric ."
- What sort of barbaric nation stoops to brutal notions like retaliation?
- NFL players of previous generations practiced under much more barbaric conditions.
- It makes us look barbaric in the national and international spotlight,
- Yes, in the eyes of the world we look barbaric.
- Such a barbaric and oppressive injustice has never been witnessed before.
- It underlines the barbaric and brutal nature of the Khmer Rouge.
- Arnold called the attack " barbaric and indiscriminate ."
- "Such practices are barbaric, " he said.
- The proposal, he said, " is not barbaric.
- This is a totally unacceptable and barbaric act in our society,
- Rugova condemned those police tactics as " barbaric ."
- For the people of Iran this barbaric act cannot go unpunished,
- This is a barbaric act, an act of sheer violence,
- The way the authorities handled the situation was barbaric and irresponsible.
- He called the slayings " barbaric and repugnant ."
- The situation has not reached the extent of such barbaric behavior,
"barbarians at the gate" in a sentence, "barbarians fc" in a sentence, "barbarians ii" in a sentence, "barbarians led by bill gates" in a sentence, "barbarians rising" in a sentence, "barbaric civilization" in a sentence, "barbaric invasions" in a sentence, "barbaric yawp" in a sentence, "barbarically" in a sentence,