barbados in a sentence
- At Sandy Lane on Barbados, April 15 means extra savings.
- But she remained on Barbados after her stroke three years ago.
- The governments of Barbados and Jamaica claim it violates their sovereignty.
- Tomorrow, he'll meet with Caribbean leaders in Barbados.
- "We met in Barbados, " she recalled.
- His trainer was born in Barbados and now lives in England.
- Fishof said by telephone from Barbados, without disclosing the offer.
- Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago have hangings planned later this year.
- For information on Barbados, call 800-221-9831.
- Obadele Thompson of Barbados took the bronze in 10.04.
- A loan might work for Barbados, which is relatively wealthy.
- Among younger Barbados residents, however, the tradition seems outdated.
- He was born in Barbados on Aug . 25, 1933.
- Sandiford said the cuts were needed for Barbados to compete worldwide.
- Small craft in Barbados have been advised to remain in port.
- Left-handed Barbados opener Adrian Griffith was undefeated on 50.
- Barbados 100 for two ( Adrian Griffith 50 not out ).
- Barbados, a former British colony, won independence in 1966.
- There are no estimates on how much oil lies off Barbados.
- Williams of the Barbados-based Professional Association of Dive Operators.
"barbadoes island" in a sentence, "barbadoes street cemetery" in a sentence, "barbadori" in a sentence, "barbadori chapel" in a sentence, "barbadoro" in a sentence, "barbados advocate" in a sentence, "barbados airport" in a sentence, "barbados at the 2004 summer olympics" in a sentence, "barbados at the 2007 pan american games" in a sentence,