baptistry in a sentence
- A baptistry was carved out of the interior 20 years later.
- One is the Baptistry on the Epistle side of the building.
- It appears on the baptistry of the Siena Cathedral in Italy.
- It is now situated outside the Baptistry, resting against the wall.
- Also from the 15th century is the baptistry annexed to the church.
- Damage to one of the Baptistry windows is also visible.
- Next to the Baptistry is a replica of the crucifixion.
- The cruciform and the baptistry were designed by Adolph Wehmeyer.
- The vestments and brilliantly colored baptistry stained glass were designed by John Piper.
- That still is done in many hospitals that don't have baptistries.
- Beside the Cathedral lies the octagonal Baptistry of Parma.
- The baptistry dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary is at the direct right.
- In 1865 the present white marble baptistry was installed.
- A baptistry was usually constructed next to the church.
- Palladio's reconstruction of the Baptistry of Constantine.
- In 1884-94 a mortuary, chapel and baptistry were all added.
- The later dome of the Baptistry of Neon in Ravenna is an example.
- The baptistry has a modern sculpture by Cesarino Vincenzi.
- The surviving frescoes of the baptistry room are probably the most ancient Christian paintings.
- Benozzo Gozzoli received his training under Lorenzo Ghiberti while working on the Baptistry doors.
"baptistina asteroid" in a sentence, "baptistina asteroids" in a sentence, "baptistina family" in a sentence, "baptistines" in a sentence, "baptistries" in a sentence, "baptistry doors" in a sentence, "baptistry of florence" in a sentence, "baptistry of neon" in a sentence, "baptistry of parma" in a sentence,