baptistery in a sentence
- Installed in 1998, it houses the first baptistery of the city
- In 1980 the baptistery and wedding church was reopened for services.
- Another baptistery of the earliest times has been excavated at Aquileia.
- Previously, a mobile baptistery had to be hired when required.
- There is also a baptistery of recent construction on the grounds.
- The choir was added in 1913, the baptistery in 1932.
- He painted a canvas for the baptistery of the Duomo di Cremona
- They baptized blacks in their pink marble baptistery alongside whites.
- The blast also blew out windows in the Sunday school and baptistery.
- The cathedral complex, located in Baptistery and Giotto's Campanile.
- He had bequeathed several relics and his great wealth to this baptistery.
- Ruins of baptisteries have also been found at Salona and in Crete.
- In the left aisle, the first chapel holds the ancient baptistery.
- On the lower part appears a small window which illuminates the baptistery.
- The baptistery of the cathedral is a fine example of Merovingian architecture.
- The baptistery is one of the most striking among the parish closes.
- There were two baptisteries, both near the greater church.
- Both baptistery and chancel would have had flat ceilings with attics above.
- Inside the baptistery is noted for its polychromatic stucco work.
- The baptistery was added to the sacristy area at the same time.
"baptiste serin" in a sentence, "baptiste thunder" in a sentence, "baptiste trotignon" in a sentence, "baptisteries" in a sentence, "baptisterium" in a sentence, "baptistery of florence" in a sentence, "baptistery of parma" in a sentence, "baptistery of pisa" in a sentence, "baptistery of san giovanni" in a sentence,