baptismal in a sentence
- He sleeps in the sanctuary and showers in the baptismal font.
- Could it be a repository for those elusive Foy baptismal records?
- Daniels is his baptismal name, a byproduct of British colonialism.
- Officials say baptismal records with the Catholic Church substantiate that claim.
- Another Constantine advanced to the baptismal font . . . }}
- Tzitzak became a Christian under the baptismal name tzitzakia ".
- The baptismal font is of stone and is from the 1890s.
- The baptismal font made of soapstone dates from the medieval period.
- The 1518 baptismal font is by the sculptor Christoph von Urach.
- It has never undertaken to establish baptismal requirements in the church.
- The church has a baroque pulpit and baptismal font from 1715.
- The baptismal font and statues have captions in English and Chinese.
- The baptismal font is octagonal and may date from the 1660s.
- In 1515, William donated a baptismal font to the Sy.
- The baptismal font here came from the church of Antonio Calegari.
- The baptismal font was sculpted by Giovanni Battista Bava in 1552.
- An exception is the undecorated baptismal font, which is medieval.
- Among the furnishings, the Romanesque baptismal font is the oldest.
- The baptismal font, altar, major axis of the ellipse.
- The altarpiece and baptismal font both date from the 17th century.
"baptism of the spirit" in a sentence, "baptism on the savica" in a sentence, "baptism river" in a sentence, "baptism under fire" in a sentence, "baptism with the holy spirit" in a sentence, "baptismal certificate" in a sentence, "baptismal clothing" in a sentence, "baptismal font" in a sentence, "baptismal fonts" in a sentence,