banshee in a sentence
- Frost ), Jeremy Ratchford ( Sean " Banshee"
- -- Three-year-old Filly : Banshee Breeze.
- At the moment, the market is screaming like a banshee.
- I felt like Banshee of the X-Men comic character.
- I was kind of looking around for ( Banshee Breeze ),
- Hence why a banshee is also known as a wailing woman.
- The Banshees embarked on a major tour to promote the album.
- Banshee, resulting in him being crippled from the waist down.
- He also played guitar in the band Siouxsie and the Banshees.
- The Banshee was unable to contend with Japanese Mitsubishi A6M Zeros.
- The last RCN Banshees were retired without replacement in September 1962.
- With Siouxsie and the Banshees, he created his own setup.
- The album's final single was " Banshee Song ".
- Folk beliefs about the Banshee also reflect aspects of these beings.
- Silver Banshee later joined the Secret Society headed by Alexander Luthor.
- The metallic maroon Banshee III made its public debut in 1974.
- The grenade explodes sending the Banshee flying into the Flame Soldier.
- They were named Banshee because of the sound their spacecraft made.
- The Banshee was less successful and suffered a major hull breach.
- It features collaborations with Darkstar, HKE, Banshee and Rezzett.
How can I put and write and define banshee in a sentence
and how is the word banshee used in a sentence and examples? 用banshee造句
, banshee meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.