banquet in a sentence
- It is like a banquet in the time of a plague,
- As in his hit " The Wedding Banquet,"
- The Wedding Banquet, with Sihung Lung, Sept . 28.
- The Wedding Banquet, with Winston Chao, Sept . 28.
- You're like a glutton at a banquet ."
- He would often stay to help clean up after a banquet.
- Revenues should pay for the party, not the banquet hall,
- He met my mom at a banquet and they started talking,
- The winners will be announced at a banquet Dec . 7.
- The Tuesday banquets begin at 6 : 30 p . m.
- Ill health kept Shomo from attending the banquets in recent years.
- A banquet for a bird who once went begging for handouts.
- For the visitor, Kyoto is a never-ending banquet.
- A civil ceremony, then a banquet at a fancy restaurant.
- All were honored at a banquet where Arpaio handed out awards.
- The crowd in the banquet room at the Best Western hooted.
- __ The team banquet is scheduled for Dec . 1.
- Its Blossom Room hosted the first Academy Awards banquet in 1929.
- The frozen-food cooler stocks Banquet Honey BBQ Flavor Wings.
- He will return for the Naismith Awards banquet tonight in Atlanta.
How can I put and write and define banquet in a sentence
and how is the word banquet used in a sentence and examples? 用banquet造句
, banquet meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.