banner in a sentence
- A dozen of them have unfurled a long, yellow banner.
- The banner has one country left, garnished with exclamation points.
- One grievance concerned the promotional banner : it was displayed improperly.
- There also were banners supporting the Detroit Lions and Atlanta Falcons.
- The banner of Cardenism is more or less a moral idea,
- Seeing a great-looking guy and the New Woman banner,
- But the banners are gone now-- with one exception.
- Corporate " banners are placed in a few strategic locations.
- Banner Blue Software also resells 52 CDs that contain records indexes.
- By recent ASU standards, this has been a banner year.
- Joking, someone envisioned a banner headline : Schuerholz Predicts Pennant.
- The jubilation of watching that first banner go up was overwhelming.
- Dueling costumes and banners added color to the public policy debate.
- Hundreds of fans bring homemade banners and signs to the games.
- The stores will later be reopened under the Corte Ingles banner.
- It's been a banner year for the Comma Bloopie.
- Who wrote " The Star-Spangled Banner "?
- The teenager confessed, produced the purloined banners and fingered Scott.
- The opening banner for this section announces the weekly conference schedule.
- Others showed up carrying banners that would unfurl with Japanese lettering.
"banneker high school" in a sentence, "banneker recreation center" in a sentence, "bannell" in a sentence, "bannen" in a sentence, "bannens" in a sentence, "banner - university medical center" in a sentence, "banner ad" in a sentence, "banner ads" in a sentence, "banner advertisement" in a sentence,