banner bearer in a sentence
- In such cases a'Grand Standard Bearer'or'Grand Banner Bearer'is appointed.
- "He's a banner bearer,"
- He was succeeded by another Alexander Scrymgeour who in 1314 rode as the royal banner bearer at the Battle of Bannockburn.
- Greco-Roman wrestler Lindsey Durlacher was the flagbearer for the US, and pole vaulter Jillian Schwartz was one of the US banner bearers.
- William had been servant to John Islip, Abbot of Westminster, and a banner bearer at Islip's funeral 1532, and later bought lands in Kent.
- John Scrymgeour of Glassary marched from Fincharn in 1513, as the royal banner bearer, to the Battle of Flodden where he received a mortal wound.
- During the Wars of Scottish Independence the Scrymgeours were confirmed as banner bearers by William Wallace and Newcastle upon the direct orders of Edward I of England in 1306.
- In one section, the chronicle gives a detailed breakdown of the entire Takeda army in 1573, counting everything from banner bearers to kitchen staff, horse doctors, and finance commissioners.
- Retiring with his battered ship ( which had suffered 17 men killed 53 wounded, and heavy damage ), Durham arrived in England in time to take part in Calder's court-martial anyway, as well as be a banner bearer at Nelson's funeral.
- Sancho I駃guez ( 1040-1110 ) was " alf閞ez mayor " ( a hereditary court office, held by high nobility, of king's banner bearer and high military commander ) of Alfonso I Sanchez " the Warrior ", king of Arag髇 and Navarre, and he was the lord of the estate and valley of Stunica ( today Isabella I " the Catholic " signed on April 10, 1476.
"banner advertisement" in a sentence, "banner advertisements" in a sentence, "banner advertising" in a sentence, "banner bank" in a sentence, "banner bead winding machine" in a sentence, "banner blindness" in a sentence, "banner carrier" in a sentence, "banner carriers" in a sentence, "banner city" in a sentence,