banking theory in a sentence
- Ferguson proposed the idea of a journal dedicated to central banking theory and practice.
- There is a banking theory that the industry will soon look like a barbell.
- At Harvard, he earned his Ph . D . in 1931 for a dissertation on banking theory.
- European bankers have had several centuries experience in running central banks and are thoroughly skilled in the central banking theory on the European pattern.
- Before and after the Wall Street Crash of 1929 Senator Glass used this commercial banking theory to criticize banks for their involvement in securities markets.
- Turhan lectured on international financial markets and organizations, strategic planning and management in financial institutions, banking theory and policy and central bank management in various universities including 0stanbul Bilgi, Marmara, 0stanbul Ticaret and Kadir Has.
- It's difficult to see banking theory in a sentence .
"banking system" in a sentence, "banking system in china" in a sentence, "banking systems" in a sentence, "banking technique" in a sentence, "banking terminal" in a sentence, "banking transaction" in a sentence, "banking union" in a sentence, "banking up" in a sentence, "banking world" in a sentence,