banger in a sentence
- Fewer Bangers for the Bucks : The Shape of Defense to Come
- "Milo O'Shea wanted Irish bangers,"
- Second-year banger Pig Miller could also be a factor.
- The 4-banger offers decent acceleration and sufficient passing reserve.
- No one would ever call Pat Boone a head-banger.
- His father was a hustler, dealer and gang-banger.
- But Ellison is habitually iffy and Battie is not a banger.
- I had a lot of friends that were gang-bangers.
- I had a lot of friends who were gang-bangers.
- Yet making " Banger " was no slam dunk.
- It's difficult to see banger in a sentence .
- But the cuisine is the very opposite of bangers and mash.
- Bangers and mash . . . say, excuse me again,
- "The Banger Sisters, " $ 10 million.
- The last Banger world final at Harringay took place in 1979.
- The crew also carries bear deterrent devices known as bear bangers.
- Being reading the new article here on Wikipedia called Housewife Bangers.
- The 1960s brought the arrival of hot rod and banger racing.
- Mrs Banger says that the suffragettes have got it all wrong.
- He isn't a shooter or a banger or a stopper.
- If the Bulls ever abdicate, they must be replaced by bangers.
How can I put and write and define banger in a sentence
and how is the word banger used in a sentence and examples? banger造句
, banger meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.