bamboo in a sentence
- Try a bamboo palm ( Chamaedorea erumpens ), Nabel suggested.
- A lot of people go and buy those droopy bamboo shades.
- Bamboo has had a day or two in the sun before.
- Bamboo might replace the Canadian maple in skateboards, Davignon suggested.
- We heard them crying out, out by the bamboo trees.
- You know bamboo chairs were built to make that creaking sound.
- Political prisoners with bamboo shoots under their nails have looked happier.
- Children in my camp slept on different levels of bamboo floors.
- 1cup canned bamboo shoots, cut in 2,-inch slices
- Adnet took bamboo and transmogrified the motif into leather and brass.
- It's difficult to see bamboo in a sentence .
- Bamboos that grow in his display garden will grow anywhere hereabouts.
- It is one of the better known bamboos in our area.
- NEW MUST-HAVE PRODUCT : The bamboo-handled backpack.
- Imagine a big jungle gym made of living, growing bamboo.
- The sound of fingernails scraped the wainscoting behind the bamboo bookshelf.
- Like the bamboo, it has five tubes of varying lengths.
- A tiny grove of bamboo trees is clustered in a corner.
- A pair of bamboo bows are held taut by padlocked chains.
- Pollen suggested using bamboo pieces with the joints wrapped in leather.
- Assorted vegetables such as carrots, celery, bamboo shoots, slivered
"bambolim beach" in a sentence, "bambolina" in a sentence, "bambolinetta" in a sentence, "bambolinetta lignitifila" in a sentence, "bambolino" in a sentence, "bamboo among the oaks" in a sentence, "bamboo and rattan products" in a sentence, "bamboo and wood products" in a sentence, "bamboo and wooden slips" in a sentence,