bambino in a sentence
- Among his most popular recordings were " Bambino,"
- They're bringing back David Wells as the modern Bambino.
- But the Curse of the Bambino has turned everyone into historians.
- Thus, the " Curse of the Bambino ."
- BOSTON ( AP ) _ First the Curse of the Bambino.
- The 1996 Bambino World Series began on August 17, 1996.
- Bambino is not happy to see his trouble-making brother.
- The story involves circumstances relating to the Curse of the Bambino.
- In his book " The Curse of the Bambino,"
- Maris'record officially has outlasted the Bambino's.
- An artist's rendition of a walking Curse of the Bambino?
- Wells looked like another old-time Yankee, the Bambino himself.
- Baby Ruth bars had nothing to do with the Bambino.
- And now we have Mo Vaughn, the black Bambino.
- Now was the Curse of the Bambino back to haunt the Sox?
- Yet, behold how the Curse of the Bambino endures.
- BAMBINO'S STEPPING UP FOR LAST TIME ( a)
- Thus was born " The Curse of the Bambino ."
- You've heard of the Curse of the Bambino?
- I say it's the Kiss of the Bambino.
How can I put and write and define bambino in a sentence
and how is the word bambino used in a sentence and examples? 用bambino造句
, bambino meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.