baluchi in a sentence
- At Florence, Baluchi gets $ 1 a day for cleaning.
- Lake Hamun is a Baluchi, a north western Iranian language.
- Baluchi then shipped them to his uncle to pass onto Shehhi.
- More Omanis were recruited and Baluchis were concentrated in separated units.
- The 129th DCO Baluchis served on the Second Battles of Ypres.
- They are a branch from the main Baluchi tribe of Lashari.
- Baluchi is expected to arrive somewhere in the Antelope Valley Sunday evening.
- IRNA said the kidnappers are members of the Baluchi Shah Bakhsh clan.
- Baluchi flew to South America and began cycling north.
- Baluchi is also something of a cult celebrity in the Iranian exile community.
- It is an Old Iranian language and classified as belonging to the Baluchi.
- Al-Baluchi was transferred to Guantanamo in 2006 for a military tribunal.
- The USCG crew member claimed that Baluchi appeared fatigued.
- He was with the Baluchi service of All India Radio for 30 years.
- Baluchi says he was given bad directions on Nov . 10 and got lost.
- Reza Baluchi was born in Rasht, in northern Iran near the Caspian Sea.
- So Sunday morning, Baluchi began the fulfillment of t * at jailhouse promise.
- Both are from the Baluchi region of Pakistan.
- Baluchi's trek started in 1996 when he fled Iran on his bicycle.
- _Kareem Baravi, Border Affairs Minister, Baluchi
"baluchabad" in a sentence, "baluchari saree" in a sentence, "baluchari sari" in a sentence, "baluchestan" in a sentence, "baluchestan province" in a sentence, "baluchi autonomist movement" in a sentence, "baluchi language" in a sentence, "baluchi people" in a sentence, "baluchi regiment" in a sentence,