baltic in a sentence
- Baltic leaders declared World War II finally over for their people.
- It is the first Baltic state to file a formal application.
- Nonetheless, competition between Baltic and Finnish ports is stepping up.
- Campaigns to wipe out Baltic nationalism continued until the late 1980s.
- From the other side of the Baltic I had had letters.
- In the Shadow of the El, Memories of the Baltic Sea
- The Song of Flower will ply the Mediterranean and Baltic seas.
- Latvians are hockey fans like the nearby Baltic Sea is damp.
- The EU, Poland and the Baltic States voted against it.
- Only 137 people survived in the ice-cold Baltic sea.
- Germany has forged close to the Baltics since they won independence.
- Many Baltic residents Russian war veterans as aggressors rather than liberators.
- Most commemorations planned in the Baltics involve church and memorial services.
- The three Baltic states have made clear they prefer EU membership.
- Visby, Sweden _ International conference on Baltic Sea climate experiments.
- From time to time, such rumors surface in the Baltics,
- The European Commission is a member of the Baltic Sea council.
- Russians living in the former Soviet Baltic republics complain of discrimination.
- It supplies 90 percent of the Baltic nation's electricity.
- Skele's spokesman Jurgis Liepnieks told the Baltic News Service.
How can I put and write and define baltic in a sentence
and how is the word baltic used in a sentence and examples? 用baltic造句
, baltic meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.