balmy in a sentence
- Miss Casola asked on a balmy Sunday afternoon earlier this month.
- By contrast, even " Fargo " looks balmy.
- Monday was a relatively balmy day up here on the laboratory.
- Residents who were out enjoying the balmy temperatures seemed to agree.
- Carnaval in Nice is a Lenten tradition set under balmy skies.
- I have known you through a balmy tropic night of fear.
- The weather is still relatively balmy here during a Chilean fall.
- But even in normal balmy summers, Wichita Falls is hot.
- Sweep ! " ringing in the balmy Southern California air.
- Balmy nights, good parties, famous neighbors, endless summer.
- The nights are balmy, ideal for short sleeves and sandals.
- Turning barkeeps and waitresses into timekeepers and drink counters is balmy.
- Balmy summerlike breezes embraced Springfield, Mo ., early Friday.
- That's what the balmy North African theater was for.
- Turquoise sea, white sand, balmy winds and intriguing locals.
- Local weather guessers are predicting an end to our balmy nights.
- Her own balmy bed-ins for peace would come later.
- Or you can celebrate Christmas British style while enjoying balmy Bermuda.
- The seas were dead calm on a starry, balmy night.
- The illusion came crashing down in the balmy spring of 1992.
How can I put and write and define balmy in a sentence
and how is the word balmy used in a sentence and examples? 用balmy造句
, balmy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.