ballyhack in a sentence
- Several of the English prisoners were hanged the following day on Thomas Roche's orders, probably at Ballyhack.
- A Ferry service operates between Ballyhack and Passage East ( County Waterford ), over the broad estuary of The Three Sisters.
- A district called " Ballyhack " or " Balahack " on the south side near the Dun Glen became notorious as Thurmond's red light district.
- Nevertheless, Newfoundland's Ballyhack, Cappahayden, Kilbride, St . Bride's, Port Kirwan, Waterford Valley, Windgap and Skibereen all point to Irish antecedents.
- There is also a cemetery located on a height near the edge of the village, which is located on the site of the former Ballyhack Church ( Saint James's ).