ballpen in a sentence
- The masculine scent set includes a 110ml eau de toilette natural spray and a handsome tortoise-print roller ballpen.
- Erase ballpen marks on wood or painted walls with a dab of distilled white vinegar . ( Repeat until the ink disappears ).
- To remove smudges, glue, and ballpen marks, dip a piece of leather of the same color in alcohol and gently rub onto the stain in a circular motion.
- Bab laments that there was one item that he didn't use during his time as James Bab-his blowgun / ballpen, which he uses to snipe the prisoners with mongo shots.
- The factory was re-opened in West Berlin and moved later to Frankfurt, but the ballpen limited the use of dip pens, so the company's activities are today more on the arts and crafts sector.
- Dedicated erasers that are supplied with some ballpens and permanent markers are intended only to erase the ink of the writing instrument they are made for; sometimes this is done by making the ink bond more strongly to the material of an eraser than the surface it was applied to.
- The main hero discovered it when he was trying to check whether the forces really differ on every floor : all things that would be used to make such an experiment, even such as a spring from his ballpen, have been taken from him by the customs officers and no other things that would make such a simple experiment possible are accessible.
- Initial inspection of the contents of two containers yielded Kodak photographic paper, Samsung CD-ROM drives, Oregon Ripping Chain, Intel motherboards for Pentium PCI main boards and other computer parts, various kinds of electronic equipment, Elmo overhead projectors, wrist watches, stereo equipment, ballpens, jusi for barong, bracelets, leather straps, ladies bags, food stuff like asparagus canned goods and milk sand biscuits, among others.
- With the 30 September 2015, Russia conducted a Space Forces, with the support of the Russian Navy . 7 October 2015 President Vladimir Putin, during which took place in Sochi working meeting with Shoygu, summing up the first week of operation, once again gave a high appreciation of the work of the Ministry of Defense : as the Ministry of actions in general, and combat operations conducted by the Russian pilots of ballpen in Syria Air Group, which applied with air strikes against predetermined objectives, and seamen of the Caspian Flotilla, which carried out the firing cruise missiles " 3M-54 Klub " of the Caspian Sea and successfully struck all the targets set.
How can I put and write and define ballpen in a sentence
and how is the word ballpen used in a sentence and examples? 用ballpen造句
, ballpen meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.