balloon construction in a sentence
- No balloon construction or pre-fab units here.
- Character placement, the choice of gestures and expressions, and word balloon construction and layout, were all chosen automatically.
- He also trained balloon pilots and participated in military balloon construction projects during his work in Legionowo, near Warsaw.
- Carnegie stopped the bickering between contractors and accelerated the monitor and balloon construction programs, as well as retooling Colt factories to produce Spencer repeating rifles.
- The major problems were with high winds, particularly with hydrogen loss through the fabric then used for balloon construction and the maximum windspeed for safe handling on the ground of only.
- In 1935 and 1936, to reduce weight and thus enabling a balloon to reach higher altitudes, plastic balloon construction began independently by Max Cosyns in Belgium, Erich Regener in Germany, and Thomas H . Johnson and Jean Piccard, then at the Franklin Institute Bartol Research Foundation in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania.
How can I put and write and define balloon construction in a sentence and how is the word balloon construction used in a sentence and examples? 用balloon construction造句, 用balloon construction造句, 用balloon construction造句, balloon construction meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.