ballistics in a sentence
- The next issue promises articles entitled " Ballistics,"
- Recreational tennis players, beware : the game is going ballistic.
- Stern went ballistic because I said " test ."
- Both the husband and his wife's physician went ballistic.
- When I heard what the settlement was, I went ballistic.
- Small-business owners go ballistic trying to get individual coverage.
- The United States has no defense against an incoming ballistic missile.
- Ballistics tests to determine whose bullet killed Jones have been inconclusive.
- When I mentioned my first choice, the boy went ballistic.
- Pick on refs, throw clipboards, and go ballistic-o
- But things just went ballistic on us in August and September.
- The evidence included fingerprints, DNA, ballistics and handwriting samples.
- Ballistics tests determined that Tillery was shot by a fellow officer.
- When he gets to the race track, he goes ballistic.
- Elsewhere, North Korea fired a ballistic missile test over Japan.
- They agreed to announce in advance any testing of ballistic missiles.
- But we don't want the community to go ballistic.
- Spacey, always reticent about his personal life, went ballistic.
- And it is building up forces of ballistic and cruise missiles.
- "You're going to go ballistic,"
"ballistic work" in a sentence, "ballistic-missile submarine" in a sentence, "ballistically" in a sentence, "ballistician" in a sentence, "ballisticians" in a sentence, "ballistics characteristic" in a sentence, "ballistics coefficient" in a sentence, "ballistics gel" in a sentence, "ballistics gelatin" in a sentence,