ballistics characteristic in a sentence
- PXE also has labs to measure the ballistic characteristics-External and Terminal ballistics.
- On the other hand, RKKA liked the ballistic characteristics of the gun.
- A real VU meter has a very specific " ballistic characteristic ".
- Various explanations were offered, including the bomb's known poor ballistic characteristics, but none was convincing.
- The original, 1946-series bombs had poor ballistic characteristics at supersonic speed, and their construction was fragile.
- The ballistic characteristics are described by three parameters : reach, turning radius, and corrected torpedo speed.
- One application for this alloy is in aircraft armor, where it has equivalent ballistic characteristics to AA 5083.
- The interior of the barrel is chrome plated, which provides unaltered ballistic characteristics for several thousands of fired rounds.
- This meant that its ammunition could not be optimized to benefit from the peculiar ballistic characteristics of recoilless weapons.
- The gun's ballistic characteristics were not changed, although the practical rate of fire was raised to 120 rpm ( 250 rpm theoretical ).
- As can be seen in Figure 2, these assumptions are not true in general because of the torpedo ballistic characteristics and torpedo tube parallax.
- Investigators said they were attempting to determine the trajectory of the bullet and to examine recovered fragments for ballistic characteristics, but no conclusions were immediately drawn.
- Despite the cannon's impressive ballistic characteristics, the pylon mounting was not sufficiently rigid to prevent deflection, and the weapon's heavy recoil exacerbated the problem by causing pylon misalignment.
- However, the ballistic characteristics, propellant charges and shells used were similar for all Mks I V . They are easily identified by their short thick barrel and twin recoil buffers above the barrel.
- The No . 32 3.5 power telescopic sight was refurbished and the bullet drop compensation on the elevation drum modified for the ballistic characteristics of the 7.62?1mm NATO cartridge in increments out to.
- The ballistic characteristics of MEA series ammunition allows the user to fire at an underwater target from above the water, or an above-the-water target from underwater, or from underwater at a target which is also underwater.
- As is shown in Figure 2, in general, the torpedo does not actually move in a straight path immediately after launch and it does not instantly accelerate to full speed, which are referred to as torpedo ballistic characteristics.
- Made from bismuth, the bullets have the same stopping power and ballistic characteristics as lead but disintegrate into the consistency of fine talcum powder when they hit a solid surface of some substance, like an airplane fuselage, concrete floor or metal target.
- A new adjustable rear sight was added, allowing the rear sight to be dialed in for specific range settings between 300 and 800 meters to take full advantage of the ballistic characteristics of the new SS109 rounds and to allow windage adjustments without the need of a tool or cartridge.
"ballistic-missile submarine" in a sentence, "ballistically" in a sentence, "ballistician" in a sentence, "ballisticians" in a sentence, "ballistics" in a sentence, "ballistics coefficient" in a sentence, "ballistics gel" in a sentence, "ballistics gelatin" in a sentence, "ballistics research laboratory" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define ballistics characteristic in a sentence and how is the word ballistics characteristic used in a sentence and examples? 用ballistics characteristic造句, 用ballistics characteristic造句, 用ballistics characteristic造句, ballistics characteristic meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.