ballistically in a sentence
- It makes sense for every firearm made to be ballistically fingerprinted.
- Ballistically this increased protection for the wearer by 10 per cent.
- Or do they hurl them ballistically like spears on strings?
- The basidiospores are ballistically discharged and start new haploid mycelia called monokaryons.
- Ballistically it is comparable to the also-rimmed . 303 British cartridge.
- "We have a gun that matches ballistically, " he said.
- An outraged neighbor, whom we will call the Yellow Snubmarine, responded ballistically.
- Ballistically-but not dimensionally-it is indistinguishable from the 9?6mm Mannlicher Schoenauer.
- Up to this point, the Iraqis had fired most of their SAMs ballistically.
- Ballistically, the . 30-06 is one of the most versatile cartridges ever designed.
- Ballistically, its performance is very similar to that of the 6.5?4mm Mannlicher Sch鰊auer.
- Thus, ballistic transport in a material is determined by how ballistically conductive that material is.
- These would allow the safe use of pointed, ballistically efficient spitzer bullets in tubular magazines.
- Also, the 7.62?9 mm is ballistically similar to the 30-30 Winchester cartridge.
- One of the submachine guns used in the Massacre was later ballistically linked to Yale's murder.
- The recovered gun ballistically matches the bullets used to commit the crime and was registered to her roommate.
- The 1916 16 lb shell at proved ballistically superior and was better suited to a high explosive filling.
- The first stage continued ballistically to an altitude of about and then fell in the Atlantic Ocean about downrange.
- Monsanto s corn line MON810 is produced by ballistically transforming another corn line with a plasmid, PV-ZMCT01.
- CE 399 was ballistically matched to the rifle found in the Texas Schoolbook Depository, to the exclusion of all other rifles.
"ballistic vest" in a sentence, "ballistic vests" in a sentence, "ballistic weapon" in a sentence, "ballistic work" in a sentence, "ballistic-missile submarine" in a sentence, "ballistician" in a sentence, "ballisticians" in a sentence, "ballistics" in a sentence, "ballistics characteristic" in a sentence,