ballabgarh in a sentence
- Princely state of Ballabgarh is after his name.
- Its factory at Ballabgarh in Haryana, was to become the world s largest backhoe loader manufacturing facility.
- The founders of the princely state of Ballabgarh had come from village Janauli, which is more than 2000 years old.
- DTC and Haryana Roadways buses going to Faridabad and Ballabgarh from Inter state Bus Terminal ( ISBT ) stop at BTPS Complex.
- Suraj Mal's son Jawahar Singh, further extended the Jat power in Northern India and captured the territory in Doab, Ballabgarh and Agra.
- Ballabgarh is a Haryana Legislative Assembly constituency segment, within the Faridabad Lok Sabha constituency, and the current representative in the state assembly is Moolchand Sharma.
- In India, the Lady Bamford Charitable Trust formed in 2000, has built schools and communities around JCB factories in Delhi, Ballabgarh, Ladiapur and Ambi.
- The "'Centre for Community Medicine "'at AIIMS maintains a teaching and treatment facility at Ballabgarh, which is a periurban area outside Delhi, it also provides comprehensive services to 84000 population.
- It's difficult to see ballabgarh in a sentence .