balkus in a sentence
- Balkus, eager to meet him, stopped by to pose a question.
- It was a practiced campaign line, but Balkus politely said she was impressed.
- So when Gina Balkus asked Alexander why she should entrust him with her vote, he offered some of his favorite lines:
- Stuart Challender conducted the Sydney Symphony Orchestra, with Bernadette Harvey-Balkus playing the first movement of the Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No . 2.
- He said the new camps will be 30 kilometers ( 18 miles ) south of the Turkish border at Mukibla and Balkus in the northern Iraqi province of Dohuk.
- Gina Balkus left home for work Tuesday morning but ended up at the Capitol City Diner, sidetracked by Lamar Alexander yard signs freshly impaled in the frozen New England ground.
- His sister is the pianist Bernadette Harvey-Balkus; his brother Dominic Harvey is head of brass at the Australian National University and noted conductor; and, another sister Rowan Harvey-Martin is a violinist and noted conductor.
- It's difficult to see balkus in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define balkus in a sentence and how is the word balkus used in a sentence and examples? balkus造句, balkus造句, 用balkus造句, balkus meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.