baldly in a sentence
- The actual object of his affections becomes baldly, boldly irrelevant.
- They baldly accuse Vincent of killing Kramer and taking his briefcase.
- China doesn't portray the issue that baldly, of course.
- New York Times columnist Bob Herbert stated it most baldly last November.
- This makes Hollywood's support of Gore baldly obvious.
- Stated so baldly, this might strike some as a goofy goal.
- The headline stated, baldly : " No pressure.
- It baldly calls itself " the magazine about shopping ."
- Many of the characters spend the movie baldly lying to one another.
- Officially neither side would describe the state of the relationship so baldly.
- You'll see this baldly stated in matrimonial ads.
- The Knicks'predicament was stated quite baldly on the pregame lineup notes:
- It is rare to get this confirmed so baldly.
- "A monkey could do this, " he says baldly.
- So money, as James so baldly stated, is certainly a factor.
- Nor will I baldly accept your presentations as fact.
- The story's premises are baldly stated.
- He states baldly, repeatedly, that diets and exercise don't work.
- Blagov concluded abruptly, implying rather baldly that the fault was Tsibliyev's.
- Each of them is at once dour and baldly funny, ironic and scarifying.
How can I put and write and define baldly in a sentence
and how is the word baldly used in a sentence and examples? 用baldly造句
, baldly meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.