bald peak in a sentence
- Bald Peak State Scenic Viewpoint is a state park located on the peak.
- To the northeast, the bald peak of Mont Ventoux gleamed, like a displaced Alp.
- Rounding out the range is Bald Peak on the west side of Kinsman Mountain.
- It was formerly known as " Bald Peak ".
- However, Bald Peak and the other parks remained open after political pressure forced the department to reconsider their plans.
- You will have a fabulous view of the bald peaks jutting out above the tree line and of green valleys.
- There are numerous trails set up and maintained by local mountain clubs that lead to the bald peaks higher up.
- Descending under the Bald Peak Basalt formation are the Pliocene epoch units of the Siesta Formation, Moraga Formation, and Orinda Formation.
- The name comes from the abundance of laurel trees above the valley that stretch to the top of Bald Peak atop the mountain to the east.
- "' Bald Peak "'is a mountain top and highest point in the Chehalem Mountains in the Northwest area of the U . S . state of Oregon.
- It's difficult to see bald peak in a sentence .
- He died of a heart attack at the age of 90 while playing golf at his summer residence, Bald Peak Colony Club, in Melvin Village, New Hampshire.
- The route climbs Bald Peak, a smaller mountain with unusual krummholz that is predominately Northern White Cedar ( Thuja occidentalis ), then begins the ascent of Rocky Peak Ridge.
- Brian Raymond Rowe is accused of two counts of first-degree aggravated animal abuse, a Class C felony, for killing the dogs last month by shooting them with arrows on Bald Peak.
- Another prominent mountain hovering over the town of Big Bend is called Bald Peak ( called Ma-how-mah-day Ah-ko by the Madesi tribe ), which has dozens of cold water springs, creating numerous creeks that feed into the Pit River, a spring-fed, or a " free stone " river.
- The building was turned into a fortress and from its adobe walls Pizarro and his mistress ( she was the sister of the Inca Atahualpa whom Pizarro had strangled ) could look out of their window to see the bald peak of San Crist骲al ( Saint Christopher ) which frowns over the city, covered with shouting Indians.
How can I put and write and define bald peak in a sentence and how is the word bald peak used in a sentence and examples? bald peak造句, bald peak造句, 用bald peak造句, bald peak meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.