bald patch in a sentence
- Barber compares Judas's bald patch with a monk's tonsure or a bishop's cap.
- The Eleonora also has a bald patch behind its crest.
- When the bald patches became more evident years later, however, it was hard to ignore.
- Lydia offers to do something about her bald patch.
- His ironed shirts hang loose on his drooping shoulders and his bald patches are more pronounced.
- The hair over the forehead was scraped out and painted over to create a bald patch.
- On light colored animals, this is done intentionally to leave a bald patch of dark skin.
- Key words : HAIRPULL, Mahoney, Lacey, Wheeler, trichotillomania, hair, impulse, disorder, bald patches, medication, strands, obsessive, compulsive
- The few old farmhouses still standing had bald patches where the heavy roof tiles were shaken free.
- Before long, the youngsters were hobbling around with cataracts in their eyes and bald patches on their backs.
- It's difficult to see bald patch in a sentence .
- Many tribes that live there have shaved their heads in a homage to alzeena's very sexy bald patch.
- When viewed from the Mount Washington Auto Road, Jefferson features an arrow-shaped bald patch pointing to its summit.
- No records are official as preferred lies are being allowed this week due to bald patches on the fairways.
- In reality, the hillside had been cleared for oil drilling in the 1920s and trees have since regrown, leaving the bald patch.
- Satan runs around the screen in agony for a brief while until the flames die out, leaving a bald patch on his head.
- Still, it wasn't clear there was anything wrong until Gabby came home from school one afternoon with a bald patch on her scalp.
- Manjrekar insisted that the film cast including Savita Malpekar should shave the head for their roles and avoid wearing a prosthetic bald patch.
- Be sure to evenly coat the food to avoid bald patches that allow oil to penetrate the food and result in greasy eating.
- Instantly recognizable by his big bald patch, the playmaker was back to face Italy in the quarterfinals, converting a penalty in the decisive shoot-out.
- Imagine a Hyacinth Macaw-sized / shaped head and bill on a much smaller and thinner body, with random bald patches scattered around the face.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"bald mountain state park" in a sentence, "bald mountains" in a sentence, "bald mt" in a sentence, "bald notothen" in a sentence, "bald on the inside" in a sentence, "bald patches" in a sentence, "bald peak" in a sentence, "bald peak state scenic viewpoint" in a sentence, "bald people" in a sentence,