balas in a sentence
- La presion social no se reduce con balas, sino creando riqueza.
- The transparent red spinels were called spinel-rubies or balas rubies.
- Alexander Balas also contacted Jonathan with even more favorable terms.
- Andrew Balas went to the Piarista Gimn醶ium ( Budapest ).
- Iolanda Balas, president of the Romanian track and field federation, said.
- He refers to either Alexander Balas or Alexander II Zabinas as a ruler.
- Joan Maier, in her deposition, supports the statements by Edith Balas.
- Lila Downs Album Balas y Chocolate recently premiered, in the year 2015.
- They joined with Balas, who defeated and killed Demetrius I in 150 BC.
- Her eighth album, " Balas y Chocolate ", was released in 2015.
- In a military campaign against Alexander Balas near Antioch, Demetrius I was defeated.
- The service " steers users away " from potential problems, Balas said.
- JULIA BALAS, Dorchester, Mass.
- Iolanda Balas, president of the Romanian track and field federation, said after the meeting.
- Balas fled to Nabataea but was killed by a prince seeking favour from Demetrius and Ptolemy.
- Next methods Perisai Diri pairs are Serang Hindar Balas ( attack-avoid-counterattack ).
- Balas y Chocolate " were released.
- There is an ancient balas ruby ( technically spinel ) mine at Kuh-i-Lal.
- "Galvoelgyi humiliated the locals, " said Catholic Bishop Bela Balas, a Taszar resident.
- Trade terms such as balas ruby for red spinel and rubellite for red tourmaline can mislead unsuspecting buyers.
How can I put and write and define balas in a sentence
and how is the word balas used in a sentence and examples? 用balas造句
, balas meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.