balanced in a sentence
- This is a stringent statewide measure, but a balanced measure,
- One advantage we have is that we are a balanced team.
- Johnnie loses his balance and steps on Arnie's hand.
- "It's a real balancing act ."
- Traders basically were balancing their accounts Wednesday ahead of the report.
- Schools Chancellor Ramon Cortines now weighs in with a balanced approach.
- His eyesight is bad and he has trouble keeping his balance.
- "It's always a delicate balance ."
- And so they upset the body's delicate natural balance.
- Balance, moderation and variety are the keys to healthy diet,
- "I'm just trying to get some balance.
- "That balances both forces, " he explained.
- I tried to throw it out of bounds off-balance.
- The new pact still commits the government to balance its budget.
- The White House is performing a delicate and complex balancing act.
- The wider market was almost equally balanced between winners and losers.
- It's quite a delicate balance now . ".
- The elegance and balance of the swing is what strikes you.
- And those losses were balanced by the victories of 10 women.
- How can they slash or eliminate taxes and balance the budget?
"balance-of-payments" in a sentence, "balance-on-hand-inventory" in a sentence, "balance-sheet approach" in a sentence, "balanceable" in a sentence, "balanceboard" in a sentence, "balanced account" in a sentence, "balanced action" in a sentence, "balanced activity drilling fluid" in a sentence, "balanced addition" in a sentence,