balance beam in a sentence
- This stuff straddles the comedy balance beam, and occasionally falls right off.
- Vise competed on uneven bars and balance beam in the team competition.
- Ah, but plausibly live, it becomes soap opera on a balance beam.
- She got on the balance beam with one hand and three fingers,
- She captured the silver on balance beam at the 1970 World Championships.
- Dawes brought the house down on her final event, the balance beam.
- She earned a bronze medal in the floor and balance beam events.
- Terin Humphrey will go on the uneven bars and the balance beam.
- Fan Ye is best known for her work on the balance beam.
- Theresa Kulikowski of Utah got the top mark on the balance beam.
- Women compete in balance beam, floor exercise, uneven bars and vault.
- She won gold with the team and silver on balance beam.
- Her best individual achievement was eighth place on the balance beam.
- She also qualified to the balance beam final and placed 7th.
- She won two golds in Atlanta, including team and balance beam . ..
- She also tied for third in the balance beam with teammate Alexandra Marinescu.
- The instructor glides on an invisible balance beam; the student teeters and galumphs.
- Citing her injured ankle, she withdrew from floor exercise and balance beam finals.
- Fan placed 6th in the balance beam final on August 15.
- Gymnasts compete in the vault, balance beam, uneven parallel bars and floor exercise.
"balance available" in a sentence, "balance ball" in a sentence, "balance band" in a sentence, "balance bar" in a sentence, "balance barometer" in a sentence, "balance beams" in a sentence, "balance bearing" in a sentence, "balance bellows" in a sentence, "balance between benefit and cost" in a sentence,