balaam in a sentence
- Two killings were near Balaam's home, Constance said.
- Balaam was present at Friday's hearing, McCauley said.
- But the angel told Balaam : Go with the men.
- Balaam was charged with the murders after his arrest in August 1996.
- Balak meets with Balaam at Pisgah, to try again.
- Some have theorized that Balaam became used as a pseudonym for Jesus.
- Al-Tha'labi adds that Balaam was descended from Lot.
- Balaam Street is one of the oldest roads in Plaistow.
- Rabbi Abbahu explained how Balaam became blind in one eye.
- They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword.
- The angel tells Balaam : Go with the men.
- God appeared to Balaam and told him what to say.
- After this incident Jemmy meets another donkey named Bobby who knows Balaam.
- Jemmy and Balaam reunite and talk for a long time.
- Balaam said he doesn't know what Helder planned to do next.
- The story of Balaam in Numbers 22 describes a non-Jewish prophet.
- Balak and Balaam then go to their respective homes.
- It was built in 1870 by Edward Balaam and purchased by Charles Brown.
- Balak tried to engage Balaam for the purpose of cursing the migrating Zippor.
- Judah ibn Balaam is the earliest Jewish author who expressly quotes this dictionary.
How can I put and write and define balaam in a sentence
and how is the word balaam used in a sentence and examples? 用balaam造句
, balaam meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.