baklava in a sentence
- In Yemen, they make the ancestor of baklava . ..
- Friday 6 : 30 p . m . Baklava, Anyone?
- The baklava history section has been in dispute for three months.
- But the charge that stands out is unlawfully delivering baklava to detainees.
- Be sure to cut the baklava all the way through.
- Baklava, for example, is claimed by both countries.
- Scones are flavored with burned orange, and baklava has replaced dainty cookies.
- This is a traditional baklava, with walnuts and spices as a filling.
- "It's a status symbol to have Baklava,"
- The Meskovic home smelled of Baklava and clean curtains.
- Oriental dishes such as moussaka, gyuvech, and baklava are also present.
- A favorite dessert is the Greek baklava, a honey-nut phyllo pastry.
- Her sister-in-law sent money from Austria for the Beyram Baklava.
- Baklava, ghotab and pashmak are the most popular sweets made in the city.
- Sweets include Baklava, Loukoumades, Diples, Galaktoboureko, Koulorakia, and Kourabiedes.
- Baklava is made of filo pastry filled with chopped nuts and soaked in honey.
- Then come pastries _ especially kletcha and baklava _ and a cup of sweet tea.
- Others distributed baklava, the Arabic sweets.
- On the sweet side : Stephanie Sterie writes, looking for a good recipe for baklava.
- From the north came Turkish baklava.
How can I put and write and define baklava in a sentence
and how is the word baklava used in a sentence and examples? 用baklava造句
, baklava meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.