bakhchysarai in a sentence
- The Bakhchysarai Raion is situated in the southwestern part of the peninsula.
- Me駆i was buried in the " D黵be " ( or t黵be ) of Sala?q in Bakhchysarai.
- Khan Qirim Girai, is known to have authorized the construction of many landmarks in Bakhchysarai and the Crimean Khanate.
- At the time the Khanate was annexed by Russia, its capital of Bakhchysarai had at least 18 mosques along with several madrassas.
- The deportees were brought to central gathering stations in Simferopol and Bakhchysarai, and after a short waiting period, loaded on trains.
- Bakhchysarai, first mentioned 1502, was established as the new khan's residence by the Crimean Khan Sahib I Giray in 1532.
- The youths, aged 13 to 15, were taken to the Bakhchysarai regional hospital from their school in the village of Sokolyne on Tuesday.
- Over the past two years, about 700 archaeological items confiscated from grave robbers have been passed to a museum of the Bakhchysarai historical preserve, according to Segodnya.
- The Bakhchysarai regional court found the three guilty of " destruction and robbery of historical and cultural monuments " for digs they conducted last January at the region's Baklynsky grave site.
- The diggers were seized over the weekend in an area known as Baklynsky grave site, near the village of Skalyste in the Bakhchysarai region of Crimea, SBU's Crimean department said in a statement.
- It's difficult to see bakhchysarai in a sentence .
- The "'Crimean Astrophysical Observatory "'( "'CrAO "') is located at Nauchnyj research campus, near the Central Crimean city of Bakhchysarai, on the Crimean peninsula.
- He died on 31 May 1628, in a battle while his armies approached Bakhchysarai, the capital of the Crimean Khanate, in support to anti-Ottoman rebels Mehmed III Giray and Shahin Giray besieged by Bilhorod.
- In constituency 2 ( also located in Simferopol ) it scored 4.12 %, in constituency 6 ( in Feodosiya ) 4.11 % and in constituency 10 ( in Bakhchysarai ) 2.28 %.
- In constituency 10 located in Bakhchysarai its candidate had won 5.15 % of the votes, in constituency 2 located in Simferopol 2.10 % and in constituency 4 located in Yevpatoria 0.83 %.
- In 1997 chief of Bakhchysarai patrolling unit Berezhnoi claimed that Aksyonov, with a former Major of militsiya Vladimir Berenshtein ( " Ben " ), killed a chief of Crimea network of heat supply Kuzin and a director of alcoholic factory.
- "' Sokolyne "'(; ) is a village in Bakhchysarai Raion ( Autonomous Republic of Crimea, a territory recognized by a majority of countries as part of Ukraine and incorporated by Russia as the Republic of Crimea.
- The chairman of the electoral campaign of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People claimed officials did not check carefully whether voters'names were on the electoral register and that some voters were bussed in to Bakhchysarai to increase participation rates in the city.
- The three grave diggers from Sevastopol only managed to dig a large hole but failed to reach the grave by the time they were detained earlier in the week in Crimea's Bakhchysarai region, regional SBU spokeswoman Iryna Novikova said, according to the daily Kievskiye Vedomosti.
- From 1803, he taught at the Academy, but also travelled extensively, visiting Kherson, Mykolaiv, Bakhchysarai, Oryol and other locations in the south which had been visited by Catherine the Great, where he produced plein air sketches and watercolors of the surrounding areas.
- The Crimean Tatars emerged as a nation at the time of the Crimean Khanate, an Ottoman vassal state during the 15th to 18th centuries and one of the great centers of G鰖leve stood comparison with Rotterdam and Bakhchysarai, the capital, was described as Europe's cleanest and greenest city.
How can I put and write and define bakhchysarai in a sentence and how is the word bakhchysarai used in a sentence and examples? bakhchysarai造句, bakhchysarai造句, 用bakhchysarai造句, bakhchysarai meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.