bakeries and groceries in a sentence
- Cake pops can be found in many bakeries and grocery stores.
- After nightfall Tuesday, Palestinians were lining up at bakeries and groceries to stock up on food.
- You can buy excellent fresh unsalted Hawaiian macadamias by mail from Island Bakery and Grocery Supply.
- Contaminated food is a widespread problem in China's street stalls, bakeries and grocery stores, a new national survey shows.
- J . M . L . Baumann arrived in Durban in 1881 and joined his uncle's bakery and grocery business.
- In 1990, Georges Blanc bought the bakery and grocery store from the Charvet-Guyennet family to create the " Ancienne Auberge ".
- After nightfall Tuesday, Palestinians were lining up at bakeries and groceries to stock up on food in case of an Israeli assault.
- He put himself through college by working at a variety of jobs, including Pullman car conductor, pan greaser at a bakery and grocery clerk.
- For much of the house's history, it has been used as both a residential and commercial property including periods as a bakery and grocery.
- Businessman Richard Samuel had already moved his bakery and grocery store from the outskirts of Plymouth, the capital, to St . John's, in the north-center of the island.
- It's difficult to see bakeries and groceries in a sentence .
- Bakeries and grocery stores build excitement for the approaching holiday by selling " sufganiyot " individually and by the box; they have become a favorite for school and office parties.
- Anxious to retain the Marais'old distinctive character, the neighborhood improvement association now fights to keep useful small businesses such as bakeries and grocery stores from being turned into boutiques or art galleries.
- At the Holy Land Bakery and Grocery on Chicago's north side, Mohammed Joma Hilmi Jarad scoffed at the notion that the fundamentalist Islamic movement Hamas depends on American fund-raising for its terror campaign to sabotage peace between Palestianians and Israelis.
- Where I live, the bakeries and grocery stores ( even the tiny ones ) all have pecan and pumpkin pies all year, and pretty much any greengrocer carries sweet potatoes and Anchoress 16 : 04, 30 December 2006 ( UTC)
- "' Walter Stephen Campbell "'( September 1884-? ) was born in Edmonton bakery and grocery store in 1906, and served as president of Alberta Fish Co . from 1916 to 1923 and president of the Canadian Coal Co . from 1921 to 1926.
- "We are heading towards the death of the city's neighborhood life, " said Luciano Solustri, 54, who runs a bakery and grocery with his wife and daughter on the edge of lively Piazza Vittorio _ site of one of Rome's largest open-air produce markets.
How can I put and write and define bakeries and groceries in a sentence and how is the word bakeries and groceries used in a sentence and examples? bakeries and groceries造句, bakeries and groceries造句, 用bakeries and groceries造句, bakeries and groceries meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.