baggage in a sentence
- If things work out, the baggage system will be simplified.
- I think it was our hunger and our lack of baggage,
- If baggage falls off a truck, you will see that.
- With another flight, baggage was sent to the wrong carousel.
- The characters carry little baggage in the way of personal histories.
- They carry too much tired gangster baggage and too little imagination.
- And what about the political baggage Specter carries as a Jew?
- Ford, 46, brings less baggage to the bargaining table.
- Baggage must get to rooms within seconds after check-in.
- By being here, you avoid a lot of political baggage,
- It's difficult to see baggage in a sentence .
- Passengers were evacuated and all baggage was removed from the aircraft.
- _Baggage-claim blues Scene : Arrival at destination airport.
- Even David Cone and Andy Pettitte have some lingering injury baggage.
- As good as Nelson sounds, he too brings some baggage.
- You could go in there with some baggage about not playing,
- "Baggage handling hasn't totally improved,"
- What works is the emotional baggage audiences carry into the picture.
- They're carrying the baggage of brand names ."
- The airline worked on replacing its baggage system for two years.
- Are all critics of the incumbent mayor free of political baggage?
How can I put and write and define baggage in a sentence
and how is the word baggage used in a sentence and examples? 用baggage造句
, baggage meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.