baggage trolley in a sentence
- A small bus transfer terminal with a couple of baggage trolleys were based at the strip.
- In the US, these dollies are called Baggage Cart, but in Europe Baggage Cart means passenger baggage trolleys.
- "Of course, we can't measure the new management on the fact of free baggage trolleys, " he said.
- The station is also equipped with ticket machines and features baggage trolleys, washrooms and automated teller machines with an assortment of international currencies available.
- Baggage trolleys are available, and a wide selection of services, including cafes, kiosks, banks and police, are available at the airport terminal, as are taxis.
- Arnold and Lane put on gas masks and attempt to go through the fungus blocking Covent Garden with the baggage trolley, but when they enter the web Evans hears piercing screams.
- This is a combination passenger-baggage trolley car built by the Wason Manufacturing Company of Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1896 and is the last known trolley car from the Shelburne Falls & Colrain Street Railway.
- I heard the blast when I got to the cafe in the terminal, " said Felipe Perez . " I first thought a row of the baggage trolleys had toppled over or something.
- The major props are the pots and pans, toasters, office chairs and baggage trolleys that the set designer, Mark Nayden, and the choreographer have ingeniously welded into sculptural forms trundled around by the cast.
- The Colonel leads the remaining troops overground to Covent Garden, while Arnold, Evans and a third soldier, Corporal Lane, take a baggage trolley through the underground at the same time to transport TARDIS on.
- A Taiwanese man caught at an airport with more than 500 grams ( 1.1 pounds ) of heroin hidden in a baggage trolley has been executed in China along with 12 other drug traffickers, a newspaper said Saturday.
- A Taiwanese man caught at an airport with more than 500 grams ( 1 . 1 pounds ) of heroin hidden in a baggage trolley has been executed in China along with 12 other drug traffickers, a newspaper said Saturday.
- It is a theme that crystallised in works such as'Across the Seven Seas'( 2006 ) where he uses baggage trolleys of modern airports to allude to the grim historical reality of migration from India, especially from his home state of Bihar.
- :: : You know, it never occurred to me that those airport baggage trolley guys were actually employed by the airport-I always thought they were just trying to scrape a living by getting your luggage ( and therefore you as well ) into their mate's taxi and off to their mate's mate's hotel . talk ) 02 : 02, 1 January 2008 ( UTC)
How can I put and write and define baggage trolley in a sentence and how is the word baggage trolley used in a sentence and examples? 用baggage trolley造句, 用baggage trolley造句, 用baggage trolley造句, baggage trolley meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.