baggage office in a sentence
- The next day, May 31, he went to the Southwest baggage office at Sky Harbor.
- The small baggage office east of the station building has been converted into a bank ATM.
- At the baggage office, workers said they believed her luggage had gone to New York without her.
- The lower level has baggage claim facilities, airline baggage offices, airport operations offices, and meeting rooms available for use.
- Instead, an airline employee called police, who, Knox claims, put him in a choke hold and arrested him in trespassing at a Southwest baggage office at Sky Harbor International Airport.