baggage carrier in a sentence
- Others bribed baggage carriers to get to the front of the line.
- The party included seven Congolese _ two drivers, two rangers and three baggage carriers.
- Seven Congolese _ two drivers, two rangers and three baggage carriers _ were also abducted.
- Before Vestil started his career in basketball, he was a baggage carrier who carried Visayan Institute.
- Then, they passed security, loaded their stuff on American Airline's baggage carriers and flew on free flights ."
- The airline has won wage concessions from most of its unions, with the baggage carriers a notable exception.
- Along with Salim Saeed al-Gerin, a 26-year-old baggage carrier, Ali offered a guided tour of the village's bin Laden sites.
- But she added that the airline received an " unusually high number of sick calls " from baggage carriers in Philadelphia and from flight attendants.
- One migrant, in 1931, was a baggage carrier bound for Jiddah, the Saudi Arabian port city that is a gateway to Mecca, Islam's holiest place.
- Arriving passengers waited up to three hours for their luggage even though relief staff were called in to manually load baggage from the tarmac to baggage carriers.
- A hypaspist would differ from a skeuophoros in most cases because the " shield bearer " is a free warrior and the " baggage carrier " was probably usually a slave.
- The airline said that flight attendants across its network and baggage carriers in Philadelphia had called in sick in unusually high numbers, but union representatives for both sets of workers denied there was any job action authorized.
- Another immediate reform goal, he said, was eliminating the airport's gaggle of baggage carriers, taxi drivers, hustlers and beggars because " everybody who comes into the airport falls into brigandage and the impression stays with him during his visit ."
- Normally, the liaison officers are glorified travel agents for senators making overseas trips _ " baggage carriers, " they are snidely called _ but McCain's personality and renown as a war hero made his cramped office a magnet for key senators.
- Many road bikes, along with mountain bikes, include clipless pedals to which special shoes attach, via a bells or horns, child carrying seats, cycling computers with GPS, locks, bar tape, fenders ( mud-guards ), baggage racks, baggage carriers and pannier bags, water bottles and bottle cages.
- For a woman of high caste, unsuited to labor in the cane fields, to become a " coolie ", which in India is a baggage carrier but which throughout the British Empire referred to indentured workers from Asia, was considered pejorative to the workers themselves as well as shocking.
- A spokesman for the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, which represents the baggage carriers, also denied a sickout . " I'm not aware of anything unusual occurring in Philadelphia and the union has certainly not called for any type of job action at US Airways, " said Joseph Tiberi, the spokesman.
How can I put and write and define baggage carrier in a sentence and how is the word baggage carrier used in a sentence and examples? 用baggage carrier造句, 用baggage carrier造句, 用baggage carrier造句, baggage carrier meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.