baggage carousels in a sentence
- Improvements include new baggage carousels and an inbound baggage screening system.
- The fifth floor also contains the baggage carousels and security checkpoints.
- It has three baggage carousels and elaborate immigration / customs facilities.
- Will the baggage carousels gently deliver luggage to waiting passengers?
- Without power, baggage carousels and conveyor belts didn't work.
- The demands can begin as early as the baggage carousel.
- Level 1 of the terminal contains baggage carousels and ground transportation access.
- The airport currently has 9 hard stand gates and 3 baggage carousels.
- Only one of the two baggage carousels is in use for flights.
- The lower level has two baggage carousels and car-rental agencies.
- Before, eight gates fed into 32 immigration stations and four baggage carousels.
- Able to bounce through baggage carousels without a bruise.
- I found myself next to him at the baggage carousel when we landed.
- Baggage carousels announced flights coming in from New York, Atlanta and Boston.
- In arrivals, the terminal contains 72 immigration counters and 14 baggage carousels.
- The terminal has two baggage carousels at ground level.
- There are also 6 baggage carousels for oversized luggage.
- "baggage carousels " and whatnot.
- There are two separate baggage carousel, one for domestic and the other international.
- This area now has three extra baggage carousels.
How can I put and write and define baggage carousels in a sentence and how is the word baggage carousels used in a sentence and examples? 用baggage carousels造句, 用baggage carousels造句, 用baggage carousels造句, baggage carousels meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.