baggage car in a sentence
- Current configuration is two locomotives, two passenger cars and one baggage car.
- Instead, Wade unexpectedly tells Dan to jump into the passing baggage car.
- The train's engine pulled a passenger car, dining car and baggage car.
- A gunfight then ensues and inadvertently causes a fire in the baggage car.
- What was once a baggage car, though, is now the kitchen.
- Each train consisted of a baggage car, combine-smoker, coaches, and an observation car.
- The two board another train by hiding in the baggage car.
- In mid-2014, Amtrak changed 15 of the baggage / dormitory cars to baggage cars.
- The two most seriously injured were the only occupants of the destroyed baggage car.
- Claire reaches the baggage car, finds Phelps and tells him Ethan will arrive shortly.
- The Pennsylvania Railroad named its baggage car # 5868 the " Calumet Farm ".
- Pierce smuggles Agar into the baggage car disguised as a corpse in a coffin.
- The lead baggage car and first five coaches were destroyed.
- The League fought for the privilege of carrying bicycles in baggage cars on railroads.
- Sixty coaches, three standard pullmans, six baggage cars, twelve boxcars, and one stock car.
- Special baggage cars are equipped with ski and snowboard racks.
- The road owned two locomotives, five passenger coaches, one baggage car, and twelve freight cars.
- The engine and second baggage car were damaged but not seriously and could be repaired.
- Long-distance trains often require baggage cars for the passengers'luggage.
- Visitors were transported through two centuries and 10 converted baggage cars on airport-style moving walkways.
"baggage allowances" in a sentence, "baggage and express building" in a sentence, "baggage battles" in a sentence, "baggage belt" in a sentence, "baggage capacity" in a sentence, "baggage carousel" in a sentence, "baggage carousels" in a sentence, "baggage carriage" in a sentence, "baggage carrier" in a sentence,