baggage capacity in a sentence
- Its baggage capacity is unmatched by any othercorporate jet.
- Further seating and baggage capacity was lost due to refitting of carriages under disabled access requirements.
- This aircraft was followed by an improved second prototype with increased baggage capacity and enlarged rear windows.
- It also had reduced baggage capacity ( maximum instead of the Chieftain's maximum ) and up to eleven seats.
- The Waco A series was introduced in 1932 as an affordable private-owner aircraft with cross-country range and baggage capacity and a more sporting image than the larger Waco F series.
- Liat Chairman Aziz Hadeed, who is also a senator in Antigua and holds shares in HKH ( Antigua ) Ltd ., said Liat planes to refurbish its fleet of Dash 8-100 airplanes and purchase three new and larger aircraft which will increase its passenger and baggage capacity.
- When discussing the opportunities for cycle tourism with a fellow rider, Justin discovered that there was no convenient transportation option for cyclists between Toronto and the Niagara Region; the existing train service did not provide baggage capacity, and buses usually require bikes to be boxed prior to loading.
"baggage allowance" in a sentence, "baggage allowances" in a sentence, "baggage and express building" in a sentence, "baggage battles" in a sentence, "baggage belt" in a sentence, "baggage car" in a sentence, "baggage carousel" in a sentence, "baggage carousels" in a sentence, "baggage carriage" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define baggage capacity in a sentence and how is the word baggage capacity used in a sentence and examples? 用baggage capacity造句, 用baggage capacity造句, 用baggage capacity造句, baggage capacity meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.