baggage belt in a sentence
- "We're not sharing baggage belts.
- Level 1 ( Baggage Claim ) contains all inbound baggage facilities and baggage belts.
- Arriving passengers can access baggage claim in the downstairs level where there are 9 baggage belts.
- Among the improvements was increasing the number of baggage belts, 16 to 24, check-in counters from 96 to 132 and gates, up to 40.
- A fire erupted Tuesday in a baggage belt where work was underway at Charles de Gaulle airport, forcing the evacuation of several hundred people but causing no injuries, airport officials said.
- Regardless of the repairs an airport makes to its own computers and on-site backup systems, the services in its terminals or along its baggage belts may be vulnerable to problems off the airport property.
- But 100 yards away, hundreds of other travelers sit in semi-darkness, perched on disused baggage belts and plastic chairs, eating airline food off plastic trays and waiting for their 40 days in confinement to end.
- Come June, the island republic's ultramodern Changi Airport _ already boasting a swimming pool, cinema, supermarket, fitness center, hair salon, two hotels and a slew of shops _ will see artists performing amid baggage belts and check-in counters.
- When completed, the terminal would have six aerobridges ( an increase of two ), 32 check-in counters, ( twice the current number ), 2, 500 car parking spaces ( doubled ), three times the baggage belt capacity, and the floor area of the lounge facilities would be quadrupled.
- She skipped Tokyo last fall to nurse a hip injury sustained while lifting a heavy suitcase off an airport baggage belt, then bypassed Boston's 100th to concentrate on Atlanta, explaining, " It takes a lot out of you to do Boston, and after the previous two, it took a while to recover and just to get back into top shape again.
"baggage agent" in a sentence, "baggage allowance" in a sentence, "baggage allowances" in a sentence, "baggage and express building" in a sentence, "baggage battles" in a sentence, "baggage capacity" in a sentence, "baggage car" in a sentence, "baggage carousel" in a sentence, "baggage carousels" in a sentence,